Please feel free to contact us to advertise your self-catering holiday apartments in Madeira or to swap adverts for apartments and villa.
The different areas in Madeira:
• Self-catering apartments in the capital Funchal
• Self-catering apartments East of Madeira
• Central Madeira self catering apartments
• Self catering apartments in West of Madeira
• Self catering apartments in North of Madeira
Madeira like many other Portuguese holiday destinations changes over time. Until the Euro crisis Portugal was very much in favour with Brits as a holiday destination. The Island of Madeira is a beautiful garden holiday destination and despite economics changing, it remains desirable as long as the attitude of a minority of the local people does deter people.
Holidaymakers expect a warm welcome and to be treated fairly and honestly. Any negative experiences are related back home and such bad press does not enhance Madeira's reputation as a holiday destination. There is also plenty of competition from the Canaries which offer a slightly warmer climate, whale and dolphin watching etc.